Haley and Tom went out on a date this past Friday evening.
Can you tell she was a little excited?
Painted toenails, painted fingernails, pretty dress, two purses,
berry flavored chapstick, various platic rings and bracelets,
her "personal space" rug, a baby doll, and jelly shoes.
Ok, so may be she was
More Than A Little Excited.
But Caroline was
More Than A Little Annoyed.
Oh, Sweet Caroline...
Your day will come.



I love this :) And I love the "personal space" rug ... is that in case Tom gets on her nerves?! We should send our girls out with those when their going on dates as teenagers ... "save room for the Holy Spirit" :)
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this!! I'm so glad Haley got her date with Dad. Enjoy your time Tom - soon she won't want to speak to you!!
ReplyDeleteNot one but TWO purses! And the personal space rug is a brilliant choice.
ReplyDeletei cannot and will not stop looking at that last picture!!!
ReplyDelete