Monday, December 14, 2009

Haley makes banana bread (and sanity-saving flowers)

First: Here's a picture of the flowers Tom brought home the other day when I thought I was going to lose my mind. Kids up the wazoo going bonkers all over the house will do that to me every now and then... :) It was a sweet surprise.

Second: Today we had three very ripe bananas and a little extra time while Caroline was napping, so Haley and I made banana bread. Some pictures and video of that, too. Now if only I could share with you the smell of it baking in the oven!





















2 comments:

  1. That looks YYYUUUMMMYYY!!!


    haley did a good job at making banana bread. yay haley!!! love, celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can almost smell it :)

    haley, i like the way you crack eggs! no worries, no fuss, just going for it! you'll have to teach shua how to do that. right now he thinks it's too disgusting!

    ReplyDelete